A universe of tastes and sensations in an original and friendly setting
Getting the best from French Cuisine and the flavors of Guinea:
AAt any hour of the day, enjoying the cozy atmosphere of the first floor living rooms, or in the friendly surroundings of the room facing Niger Market, the tables of the Damier welcome you and offer the possibility to discover the best available local cooking and the traditions of French cuisine.
Recognized institution in Conakry, The Damier, is the place where friends meet, organize a business lunch, share together a moment of pleasure at the same table. It offers seating for about 100 guests.
On the Menu and in the restaurant’s plates, impossible to resist Guinea’s fish: Captain, Grouper, Sole, Shrimp and Squid.
Added to a diversified menu, the greedy can discover every day 4 different dishes, enough to delight their bored taste buds! And in the restaurant’s dessert tray, one will find a selection of pastry among the 50 types prepared.
SOME DAILY DISHES
- Saffroned chicken ham
- Duck with olives and tagliatelles with pesto
- Lamb’s leg roasted with herbs
- Veal Osso Bucco
- Island skewers with buttered rhum
- Slab of Sea perch with garlic gravy
- Carpaccio of Grouper with green lime
- Steak of Captain fish with herbed mustard
- Chicken with tomato, Tiérč of Millet
- Fish ball and its yam couscous
- Local white rice pilaf with meat
- Chicken Yassa
- Banana Foutou with peanut sauce
- Smoked catfish Konkoé with palm oil, and local rice
- Foufou of cassava with okra sauce