André CHAPRON in a few words
- Born in 1953 in Freigné in Maine and Loire
- Did his apprenticeship at Mr. Bureau’s, Pastry shop in Segré (49) where he earned his pastry diploma in 1968
- Military service (73-10) BA 705 in TOURS at the NCO mess
- trained at: Lenôtre’s (leadership seminar /cookies /banquets and seminaries /Viennese pastry and pasta /starters on plates /contemporary desserts /tea-room) at the ENSP Yssingeaux (fast hot / commercial buffet / Christmas logs and desserts / desserts n°3 chocolate flavor / Xmas and new year’s/ iced desserts / chocolate candies) other training sessions: Cacao Barry / Valrhonna / Artisal / Excel / Boguais MOF in VIRE (sugar and pastry dough decoration) Bellouet sweets n°2
- from 71 to 78 alternates with the seasons in Pastry between La Plagne and La Baule-les-pins, Courchevel and le Pouliguen.
- from 75 to 88: becomes Head of laboratory at Montmayeur Pastry in La Plagne
- July 1988: Opens le Damier: Pastry –Tea room-Caterer in Conakry, Republic of Guinea
- September 1994 opens the first floor dining room (65 seats)
- July 2004: Extension of the store with hot point and laboratory in front of the clients / widening of the upstairs dining room (+25 places.) Full seating today is above 100 seats with 25 employees and between 10 and 12 trainees.